HOST A COMMUNITY SCREENING
An Ocean Driven community screening can take place at a community center, conference, outdoor venue, conference room, or virtually any other location (a Blu-Ray player and projector are ideal, though a DVD player and TV work too)
HOW IT WORKS
Here’s a quick outline of the process:
- Choose a date, time, and community venue for your screening.
- Select an appropriate screening license on our Tugg Community Screenings page.
- Schedule your event and create an event page through Tugg.
- Fundraise for your organization/local charity through your event page on Tugg.
- Use tools from our Community Screening Kit to announce your screening and sell tickets.
- Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
- Follow up with your audience and keep them engaged.
Here’s what you’ll find in our Ocean Driven Community Screening Kit: a guide that walks you through each stage of the process, email templates, social media posts, and more tools to make your screening a success.
SCREENING LICENSE PERMISSIONS AND PRICING
A screening license gives you permission to host a one-time screening of Ocean Driven at your event. If you want to show Ocean Driven more than once, you will need to purchase a license for each screening you host.
EACH COMMUNITY LICENSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Permission to host a one-time film screening.
- Ocean Driven DVD or Blu-Ray.
- Community Screening Guide, Press Kit, Flyer/Poster Digital Files.
- Promotion of your screening on the Ocean Driven website and Facebook page.
- Online ticket sales via Tugg.com
Educational Institutions (must be a K-12 school, public library, or college/university):
- Educational single screening rental, 1-250 attendees - $295
- Educational screening license purchase, 1-250 attendees - $350
License fees are priced according to the type of event sponsor and the size of the proposed screening. For audiences of more than 250 attendees, contact Tugg for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Organizations (all other organizations not affiliated with an educational institution):
- Single screening rental - free admission:
- 1-50 attendees - $250
- Single screening rental - charge for admission:
- 1-50 attendees - $395
- 51-120 attendees - $750
- 121-250 attendees - $1,500
License fees are priced according to the type of event (admission/free) and the size of the proposed screening. If you would like to use your event ticket sales as a fundraiser, and charge more than $15 for admission; or for audiences of more than 250 attendees, contact Tugg for a quote at email@example.com.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch!